Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Almost Christmas!


Ok, first off, I just wanna let you guys know that we did indeed put up our tree on Saturday and it went great. No worms. I had that tree boxed up so tight that there weren't any critters at all in it, and it's been sitting in the garage all year. Phew! That was a big load off, for sure.

Also, I feel like I should come clean. You know how I love being prepared and how I started my Christmas cards & projects in, like, September? Well, it is officially one week before Christmas (ugh! it always takes me at least 3 times to spell Christmas right! -Crh, no, Chrit, no...argh!) anyways, and I have not finished my C-day (ha!) shopping. Whaaaat? I know, right? Clearly I cannot be put in charge of the bigger things like getting presents for our children. I've done a lot, but it's the teenager in the house. I was stumped until this week, and now I've got the ideas, I just have to venture out into the wild with all the rabid (no, not you!) shoppers, looking for those last minute deals. Look, I wasn't holding out for the deals, I was trying to get some ideas. Of course, if I see a crazy awesome deal on something and there's only one left and it's between me & one of those previously mentioned rabid shoppers, I'm not afraid of a little smackdown to get my gift. Ha. Kidding. mostly. Tis the season, joy to the world and all that jazz.

Stamps:
Smells Like Cake & You Say It's Your Birthday (Cat's Pajamas), Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Pure Poppy (PTI), Paper: Ski Slope DSP & Basic Black (SU!), White & Pure Poppy (PTI), Accessories: Pure Poppy satin ribbon (PTI), word window punch (SU!), Stickles, Crystal Effects (SU!), Copics: RV000, RV10, RV29, E11, N1

5 comments:

Tina said...

This is adorable, I think I smell cake now! =)

Anonymous said...

This looks like a mischievous little cat! How cute! As for having a teenager making things difficult? Nawwww. That would never happen. Did I struggle with a gift for the teenager? Nawwww. The hard-to-buy-for son-in-law was easier!
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

I have TWO teenage boys to buy for...and STILL have no ideas what to buy.

The card is truly adorable. Love the color.

Your Favorite Aunt

Dana said...

Thanks for the posting Mint, I love to see new stuff. I actually think I might be done with Christmas shopping and cards - I don't have a teenager yet, next Christmas (aaahh)

Stephanie said...

i do love CAKE.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates