Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Poor Dana

I have a little personal business to conduct really quickly before I, uh...well, I guess this will be my post today, cuz it's all I got. My friend Dana (hey, girl) saw my candles and will probably attempt to do them someday when she's got time. First, I would like to point out that she saw them in person, cuz she hasn't visited the old blog in a while. *gasp* I know! And it will be some time before she has time to try the candles cuz she hasn't even had time to stamp lately. *double gasp* Again, I know! (Well, she did do her Christmas cards.) I mean, after all, this is the person responsible for my even knowing what stamping is, and now she's annoyed with me for having the time to make tins that coordinate with my Christmas cards. People, let me just say that it's all about priorities. See, Dana thinks that what's important in life is working out, cleaning her house, helping at school and feeding her kids. You can't see me, but I'm sadly shaking my head at this. No, no, no, you've got it all wrong. What's important is stalking blogs of the brilliant people, like Nichole. Buying and playing with stamps as soon as they become available, even if it means your kids are heating up frozen snack foods for dinner. Hey, there's nothing wrong with a couple of Cheetos and a good veggie-filled Hot Pocket. Cheese and vegetables - that's balanced, right? Right?! Anyways, my sad, lost little point is that maybe one day (fingers crossed), Dana will find her way back to the dark side, er, find her creative side once again. And should she find time for this fabulous obsession/hobby (tomato, tomahto), I just wanted her to have written instructions for the candles. Here ya go, girl. Click me! Come on back!


Recipe for the card up there. Yeah, I realize it's not candles. Where have you been? They're 2 posts down. Stamps: Spiral Bouquet, Beautiful Blooms (Papertrey), Ink: Soft Sky (SU!), Colorbox black pigment, Palette noir, Paper: Soft Sky, Basic Black (SU!), Papertrey white, Accessories: clear EP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel lucky to be on your blog. I am just jealous that you make time to stamp and I don't. I am working on it. If I didn't have friends like you and Angie I would never have a chance to stamp.

Stephanie said...

Yes it is poor Dana.I don't feel sad though.

I am so happy you have a blog. It is one of my favorite things to do. I love all your fabulous creations.

I had a blast working with you this week in the gift shop. You go girl. ;)

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates