Friday, August 29, 2008

Smile


That's what this card makes me do. It just makes me smile. I do love this fairy, but coloring her with my Copics is just so much fun. I've been on a Copic kick lately, so that's what to expect with my next couple of cards. And I have to blame my newfangled love of yellow on my Copics, cuz if I didn't have to color things yellow (it's a good starter color when you're learning how to blend), there wouldn't be yellow everywhere. I also have to say that the clear Copic Atyou Spica glitter pen (phew, such a long name for a pen) is the best thing ever. That's how my little fairy has a faint hint of glitter on her shoes & bottom layer dress thing, while her wings have Stickles. Can't have too much shimmer. Oh, and Darien (who is doing much better, btw) has informed me that this is one of her favorite cards that I've made. Ever. Wow. That's nice to hear. Of course, how will her birthday card ever live up to this one? It probably won't since she never likes the cards I make for her. But since her birthday is coming up soon, it will probably either have yellow in it, or some kinda glitter. I should add, I was just farting around when I made this card, so it wasn't made for anyone specific. Anyone have any ideas, let me know.http://planetsmilies.net/happy-smiley-548.gif

Stamps: Eloise Greengrass & sentiment (Stamping Bella), Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pink Pirouette (SU!), Paper: White & Lemon Tart (Papertrey), Pink Pirouette & Marigold Morning(?) (SU!), Accessories: Nestabilities, Lemon Tart ribbon (Papertrey), Copics (Y000, Y02, Y17, YR04, YR000, RV000, RV02, RV10, E51, G24) and Clear Atyou Spica Glitter pen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be the cutest darn thing I've seen in a long time. Just adorable. Her dress reminds me of yellow roses (my second favorite flower).

Your Favorite Aunt

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, how cute! The yellow makes it so refreshing. Gee, if you hadn't made it, it would be a great card for you! Sorry, that's the best I could come up with.
Bestest Mom Ever

Stephanie said...

i love the card. what pretty colors.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates