Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Well, spring is officially here. We've got things blooming and springing up everywhere. We have these beautiful, white trees all over the city I live in. Just beautiful. But, they smell like feet and big, hairy guy body order. No offense to all the big, hairy guys out there, but I'm trying to create an understanding here. Give people an idea of how bad it is. It's bad. I call them the stinky trees. Original, I know. When you get a strong breeze, it looks like it's snowing, with the little white blossoms floating down. Aaah, so pretty. But then you get a whiff, and, man! Enjoying that moment is over. Then there's all the pollen floating around. Ack! That's not good for anybody. But despite all the cruddy stuff that comes with spring, I do like it. It's like a fresh start. It's pretty, the weather is perfect and the best part - it's not summer hot yet. Happy Spring, everyone!

Stamps: Sweetybellas (Stamping Bella), Heartfelt Basics (PTI), Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Bashful Blue & Wild Wasabi (SU!), Paper: PTI white, Basic Black (SU!), Accessories: Nestabilities, Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Copics:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, the card. Now, don't tell me you didn't spend like forever coloring all that! Such a cheery, bright, happy card! And the beautiful white blooming trees? They are gorgeous, and Kaleb says the exact thing about the smell. So glad I don't have to enjoy that part. I guess the pink trees don't have that problem. So sad that all the pretty blossoms will be gone in two weeks, but they sure are lovely while they last. It's definitely spring!
Bestest Mom Ever

Stephanie said...

very cute and welcome spring.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable friendship card! I'll bet you had fun coloring it in. I loved coloring.
And, right now I would take any color tree, stinky or not! It's just so ugly here.

Your Favorite Aunt

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Card! You put ALOT of work into it :o)

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates