Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's A Girl



No, not for me. I've already got 3! Okie dokie. This one's gonna be quick. As usual, things around here have been crazy busy and I'm not even close to being finished with anything. I did, however, mangage to finish this card, but only cuz I had a deadline.  If it looks familiar, then, why yes, I did copy myself.  But I think this version is better than my original.  Tiara has had a student teacher this year and today is his last day.  Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netAlso, last week, his wife had their first baby.  Awwww. Don't we all remember that? When it was new & exciting...before the first messy poop, first cold, first temper tantrum.  Ahh, good times, good times.  Anyway, this card may look like just a baby card (which, ok, it is), but it's also a good bye & good luck card for him.  Tia's really gonna miss him.  Good luck, Mr. DJ.

Stamps: Oh Baby (Hampton Art), Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Paper: white, Sweet Blush & Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Accessories: Sweet Blush ribbon, cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, Copics:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute with the polka dots, the scallops and the perfect pinks. Love all the textures.
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

I love the textures, too. This card is just adorable!

Your Favorite Aunt

Stephanie said...

cute boxes and cute cards. :)

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates