Sunday, December 20, 2009

No Stamps Used *gasp!*



It's a(nother) digital image.  Not very Christmassy, I know.  But it's what I was in the mood to make.  I won't be making any more Christmas cards for about 9 months.  I got this image and just adore it, but once again, wasn't sure what to do with it.  So I used this patterned paper that I got a while ago and pulled some colors from it to make this card.  It's different for me, but I like it.

So, I've completely finished all my shopping & everything's all wrapped, so I'm hoping that I just get to relax while the girls are out of school.  I'm really hoping that I get to sit & make some cards now that I don't have all that running around to do.  I've got some great images that I want to color and, of course, I'm sure I'll be getting some fun new toys for Christmas. Ha! Ask me how I know...

Anyway, I hope you all have a fabulous holiday. I'll try to get back here just as soon as I can.

Image: Little Girl in Kimono (Mo's Digital Pencil), Paper: black & white (PTI), Black Orchid patterned paper (SEI), Accessories: copics:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how sweet! That's what popped into my brain the moment I saw this card. I really like this one, and coming from an artist's point of view, you did an amazing job of "pulling the colors" from the background paper and then using a pop of orange. Marcy would be quite pleased. Good job!
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words! Love it all.

Your Favorite Aunt

Susan Raihala said...

Isn't it wonderful to step outside the box and do something unexpected? Love how this turned out!

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates