Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alrighty, I'm Back


Betcha thought I wasn't coming back, huh?  Were you worried Zion was gonna be 2 by the time you saw something new?  Yeah, well, here I am. Besides being crazy busy, I also wasn't in the mood to make anything, so I didn't.  But I got some new stuff, which means inspiration, and here ya go.  I got this set that Becky designed and I just love it.  I'll try to space out my creations with it so you don't go crazy looking at the same stuff over and over. But so far, this is the only thing I've made with it, so breathe easy. For now.  But I'm loving the tree in the set. And the hill. And the other houses. And I think you get the idea. So stinkin' cute! And, I had to make some thank you cards for the MS Walk again *here's my walk page in case you get the sudden urge to donate money which is tax deductible. phew!* so those will be coming up soon, too.  And there you have it.  New stuff to look at and a worthy cause all in one. I know, I amaze myself!  You're welcome!

Also, about the card - I wasn't sure how to ground my houses, so I made a street.  It's just gray cardstock and white lines made by my faboo white pen. Cuz my mom would want to know!

Stamps: Wonderfully Whimsical & Vintage Picnic Sentiments (PTI), Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Versafine Onyx Black, Paper: Hawaiian Shores & white (PTI), not sure which gray I used, Accessories: Signo white pen, Copics~


3 comments:

MintStamps said...

k, i'm gonna test my comment box since i was told it's not working. testing, testing, 1, 2, 3

Anonymous said...

Yet, neither of my previous witty comments are there! Arrgh. OK, third time is the charm, I hope. Uhhh ... what the heck did I say before? Can't remember. Anyway, way cute card -- love the tinted house and the little hearts, and really glad you explained about the road.
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute card. Love the little houses. Welcome back!

Your Favorite Aunt

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates