Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day, everyone.  Since I forgot to do this post before Mother's day {sorry, mom}, I'm just throwin' up the pictures and will be done with it.  Tiara's awake and wanting her mommy time, so I'm going to go enjoy my day with my kids.  Well, kid, for right now. Those other 2 are teenagers, so they'll probably be asleep for awhile.  So go enjoy your day!


Stamps: Asian Fusion, Delightful Dahlia (PTI), Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Hibiscus Burst & Pure Poppy (PTI), Paper: white, black, Hibiscus Burst & Pure Poppy (PTI)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! The classy and simple Mint style never fails to please. Thanks! Happy Mother's Day to you, too.
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my card! Thanks, Mint! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! (in the city.....)

Your Favorite Aunt

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates