Saturday, October 13, 2007

Oh, Baby




Ok, so now that most of my friends are done having kids, I've got this nifty, new baby stamp set. I've always just kinda made do with what I have, which is just random baby stamps. But I have a teacher at school that I just adore who was having a baby, and thought, this happy occasion deserves a new stamp set. Ok, part of that was just me wanting more new stuff, let's be honest here. But most of the teachers at our elementary school have seen my baby stuff. We've been there for 9 years already, yeesh! But the bad part is that I didn't really stay on top of the situation, and I got the stamps on Thursday. Well, she may have gone into labor on Friday. I didn't know exactly when she was due. Turns out, it was this Monday. I have no clue how I didn't know this, but I didn't. She looked, maybe, 6 months pregnant. I also wasn't sure if the baby was a boy or a girl. I heard she was having a girl, but it would be just my luck that I made her a pink card and she had a boy. Now, either way, I've got it covered. (Don't you love how this turned into an "all about me" situation?) Anyway, I'm a firm believer in better late than never. So when she comes by the school to check in, I'll be ready. And here's hoping she had a happy, healthy baby - and a nice, quick labor!

Stamps: Bundled in Love (SU!), Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana (SU!), Paper: Papertrey white, Almost Amethyst textured, Pretty in Pink textured, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana (SU!), Accessories: Blender pens, Whisper White ribbon (SU!), corner punch

No comments:

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates