Friday, October 19, 2007

I Need A Break

Ok, I'm just poppin' in to say that I won't be posting for about a week. Haha, I can hear the jokers now, asking, "But how will we ever be able to tell?" Yeah, I know my posting has been a rare thing, but this is my busy time of year. Come to find out, that whole summer thing I was complaining about before, was my not busy time. And that one person who asking herself, "Is she going to jail?" Uh, no, they haven't caught up to me yet. See, I've been slammed with craziness and my body's still mad at me for the field trip from hell - what's that you say? I didn't tell you about all the fun I had hiking in the rain with 3rd graders, listening to the environmentalist/docent pointing out (very excitedly, I might add) the berries he could see in the random pooh we happened to be walking by in the regional park during tarantula mating season? Well, silly me. But that will have to wait for another time. Now that I've got you on the edge of your seat with suspense, I'm taking a soooo well deserved break from it all. But I'll be back soon to regale you with my fabulous tales of thunderstorms in 90 degree weather and thoughts of "Does Tia's cough sound pneumonia-ish to you?" Ah, yes, it does sound like paradise, doesn't it?

No comments:

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates