Saturday, October 6, 2007

Oh, My Back!


My nephew, Payton (who's almost 3), says that, and it's hilarious. He's always doing things for attention, and faking pains is one of those things. That in itself is not very funny. But when he says "Oh, my back!", he's usually grabbing his leg or his head. That is hilarious. So, here I am, spending the last 2 days in bed because of my back. Not quite so funny. This happens occasionally - they say it's muscle spasms. I'm so not one of those people who can just lie there & do nothing. Maybe it would be easier if my house were perfectly clean, the laundry done, and we had plenty of lemonade on hand for Krista. But there was none of that happening here and I get sooo bored. There's never anything good on t.v. and I just got my new stamps and tins and wanted to play. So my stuff is just sitting there waiting for me to come & play. I can hear it all the way from downstairs calling my name. "Miinnnntt, come ink me up." Hopefully I'll be good as new tomorrow.

Stamps: Circle of Friendship & Priceless (SU!), Ink: Basic Black & Regal Rose (SU!), Paper: Papertrey white, Regal Rose, Basic Black, DSP (SU!), Accessories: Circle punches, scallop punch, black marker (SU!), Michael's ribbon

2 comments:

Eva said...

This is another GREAT card. I hope you are able to get up and moving soon...I'd hate for those stamps to sit alone...calling your name for too long :) Get better!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Hope your back is on the mend before your stamps start planning mutiny!

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates