Sunday, January 6, 2008

Getting Back To It



Well, tomorrow it's back to the real world. And I'm actually glad. I feel like I've caught up on all the sleep I was missing. The girls started telling me they were bored 3 days after Christmas. Being home more has made me eat more - that's never good. And Krista just gets plain cranky when she's not in school. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but it's still so very true. That girl needs to get her education on. Seriously. Of course, we'll see how glad I am by Thursday morning at 5:20 when the alarm is beeping at me. Probably not so much. Ooh, and homework. I'm really not a fan of homework. Oh, and I certainly did not miss driving at the high school! *sigh* But right now, on Sunday night, I'm so glad to be getting back to our routine. Good luck to everyone this week.

Stamps: Heidi Grace, Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky (SU!), Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I hate homework too. See ya at school.

Beautiful card.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates