Thursday, January 3, 2008

Groovy!


Ok, I've gotten some gripes about taking such big breaks in between my posts. Listen, people, creativity like this doesn't just happen. Sometimes I suffer from...um, cardmaker's block. Yes, that's what we'll call it. Sometimes, believe it or not, I look at my desk and just cringe at the thought of making cards. 'Oh, where do I start? What colors, what stamps? Punches, ribbon?' I know, what a horrible predicament to be in. Woe is me. There are times when I can't even copy someone else's card cuz I just it's not comin' to me. And then there are times when I just throw together 3 completely different cards and all is right with the world. Course, you all only get one at a time, cuz a girl's gotta pace herself.

Yeah, I know, I don't always have to post with a card. But who really wants to hear the boring day to day happenings about our lives? Besides my mother (who hears it all first hand anyway), and my aunt Brenda (who's about to get slammed by good old Mother Nature in the midwest)? Do you care that my dad thought it was hilarious that I about lost my mind to hear that he was in the same room as The Rock. The Rock. The Rock. Are ya hearing me people? The Rock. Yeah, he had a good laugh over that one. Of course, they were at a funeral, so it wasn't really all that funny at the time. But I told him, should that occasion ever repeat itself, he's to throw himself on The Rock and declare my undying love for him. Or, get an autograph. Whichever he's more comfortable with. See, you people don't really care about that kinda stuff.

Oh, yeah. Happy New Year!

Stamps: Spiral Bouquet (Papertrey), Heidi Grace, Ink: Groovy Guava (SU!), Paper: Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, Close to Cocoa (SU!), Accessories: Mike's ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, your aunt Brenda is freezing!!!!!! After a week in Florida with 85 degrees, it's hard to come back home to 5!!!!!

Love you, Mint...love your blog.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates