Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenda


First off, I've gotta say Happy Birthday to my Aunt Brenda, who's freezing her tush off in Michigan. Normally, this would be where I brag about our great California weather, but man we have had some crazy fog lately. I know, I know, it's kinda sissy to complain about some silly fog when people are getting slammed by snow & freezing temperatures. And I know about cold weather, cuz I've survived my fair share (fair by my standards, anyway) of Michigan winters. But it's not fun driving in fog so thick that you can't see more than 3 car lengths in front of you. I'm so glad when I drop my girls off at school, cuz they're no longer in the car. It's scary. But it's California and I certainly wouldn't trade it for a real winter. No way, no how. So, anyway, Happy Birthday Brenda. Hope it was a good one. And for those that are confused, no she didn't get this card. She got the purply one with the swirly thingamabob down below, cuz I grew to love it the more I looked at it, and I thought it would make her smile. Wow, if she didn't get her card yet, I sure hope she's not reading this!

Stamps: En Francais, Lovely Labels, Ink: Chocolate Chip, Paper: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Accessories: CC ribbon, corner punch (all SU!)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE MY CARD! Thank you so much. It is beautiful! And, yes, it did make me smile.
It truly is cold, here. We had 3-inches of snow and it only got up to 30-degrees. I had a wonderful birthday with my family, they took me out to dinner.

Thanks again for the card.

Stephanie said...

I love this card. It is my fav color.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates