Sunday, April 13, 2008

Anniversary Inspiration


No, not that kind of anniversary. I'm talking about Papertrey's 1 Year Anniversary, and this is what I get for being a complete and obsessive fruit loop about their stuff. I got my free set last week and I love it. I'm one of those people who collects birthday sentiments cuz I'm a firm believer that you can't have too many "happy birthday" stamps. You never know just which one you're gonna need. A girl's gotta have options. Anyway, I thought this was a little different for me, which is what I was looking to do. Ok, not a huuuuge stretch, but still. Baby steps.

Stamps: Simple Little Things (Papertrey), Ink: Aqua Mist (Papertrey), Lavender Lace (SU!), Paper: White & Aqua Mist (Papertrey), Lavender Lace, Flowers for You DSP (SU!), Accessories: Marvy scallop punches, Aqua Mist ribbon (Papertrey), Doodlebug brads


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that IS a totally different look! So fresh and spring-like. Love it!
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

It's adorable! Love the colors. But...and anniversary card for the stamping bizz? Sad, Mint, sad...
Your favorite aunt

Stephanie said...

sooooooooooooo cute.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates