Sunday, February 15, 2009

Aw, Thanks


Ok, I think this one is a little different for me. But I like it. I think it's pretty and simple. Just like I like it. Sooo, I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Of course, I don't celebrate it cuz I think it's dumb. I'm pretty sure I covered all of that last year, so I won't bore you again with my wacky conspiracy theories. But Shawn still celebrates it with the girls. Every year he gets them candy and stuffed animals and shtuff like that. And every year they love it. It's funny how excited they get about little things like that, which of course makes him happy that they're happy. Just another example of how he really is the best daddy ever. Awwww. Makes me wonder how I got this way and how it hasn't rubbed off on the girls. Hmmm. Oh, well. Now bring on a holiday that doesn't make me wanna barf. Ah, President's Day. Sounds good to me.

Stamps: Faux Ribbon, Heartfelt Basics, Borders & Corners: Squares (PTI), Vine (Inkadinkado), Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Kiwi Kiss (SU!), Pure Poppy (PTI), Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), Basic Black (SU!), Accessories: Stickles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how eye-catching! The composition is wonderful. As for holidays, just bring on any one where I get the day off work. Oh wait, I did get Valentine's Day off this year. Of course, it happened on a Saturday. Still counts, though. President's Day? Nope. Gotta work.
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

Very precious! Truly adorable card.

I don't celebrate Valentine's day either. We don't need Hallmark to tell us when to say "I Love You"...

Your Favorite Aunt

Stephanie said...

you kill me with your comentary. I really like this card it's like soft or something.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates