Friday, July 3, 2009

Howdy, Pardner

How cute is this little guy? So very, I know. This is another one of those sets that I've always wanted and have wondered what in the heck I would do with it if I actually got it. I have 3 girls. And they're not cowgirls, much to certain grandparents' dismay. K, so nobody's terribly disappointed. But seriously, mom, how cool would it have been if they (or even just one of them) were obsessed with all things equine, like you? Anyway, we don't really know any little boys anymore. They're all pretty much passed the "buckaroo" stage. But I started thinking of other ways to use these sets. Um, no, I don't have any other examples just yet, but I'll roll them out slowly. I just had to do the obvious card first. Yeehaaaaww. And these are definitely great sets if you like to color, which we all know by now, I most certainly do! Look, I'll color anything. I found coloring a cactus exciting. Yes, ladies and...well, probably just ladies, this girl has got it bad.

Stamps: Havin' a Pow Wow & It's a Western Thing (The Cat's Pajamas), Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Close to Cocoa & Creamy Caramel, Paper: PTI white & kraft, Close to Cocoa (SU!), Accessories: circle punch (SU!), Copics:


3 comments:

Tina said...

Great job all the way around Mint! You've made a Texas gal proud!

Anonymous said...

This little guy with his big hat is awfully cute and I love the western town in the distance behind him. But wow, this is definitely an opportunity to color! Great job on the nuances in the cactus and the sand. Very impressive.
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

I love this little guy! How cute is he? Wow, Mint...this is really out of your relm...western? Love it.

Your Favorite Aunt

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates