Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trick or Treat!


I know what you're thinking. Purple again? Or, more Bella? Let me assure you, it's purely coincidence, on both points.  It's a funny story.  See, what happened was, I was stalling.  Gee, I guess it's not really all that funny after all.  I've got all these November birthdays coming up, the first one on Sunday, and I wasn't sure which direction to go for that first one.  And since I had this digital  image already printed out, I thought I'd get some coloring done to get me inspired.  Well, I was totally inspired...to make a Halloween card.  Unfortunately, that's not what I need to get done.  Oh well, I'm sure it'll come to me.  As far as the 'dreaded purple' is concerned, that was actually the last thing I colored.  I had already done all the black and didn't want the whole thing to be black, so I ended up with purple.  I couldn't get it out of my mind, what with all the Halloween decorations being purple & green lately.  When did that happen?  I swear Halloween was all about the orange & black when I was little, er, younger...ugh, not that long ago!

Stamps: Sentiment (Inkadinkado), Image: Mo's Digital Pencil, Ink: Smokey Shadow (PTI), Paper: white (PTI), Elegant Eggplant (SU!), Accessories: Copics




7 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Purple or not, that is some awesome coloring!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we love purple! I don't think I remember your doing a Halloween card. ?? Anyway, this one is adorable!
Happy Halloween!
Bestest Mom Ever

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

It's funny about the green and purple, isn't it? I wonder who started that....

MintStamps said...

Mom- no, i don't think i've ever done a halloween card cuz (as you know) i don't like halloween. but i had this image and HAD to use it.

Anonymous said...

I don't like Halloween, either. Never did, but this card is just so darn cute! I like the dog's tied-on tail.

Your Favorite Aunt

Stephanie said...

cute cards as always.

Ang said...

I keep forgetting to tell you how adorable I think this card is ! We have it sitting by the phone in the kitchen so everyone can see it.... It's our Halloween decoration :o)

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates