Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Tiara!


Tia turned 11 last month. *sighhhh* My last baby is 11. She had our family's first slumber party with more than 2 girls. Let me just say, these things are no joke. I went from thinking we were just going to have 1 girl spending the night to having 5 extra girls in my house. When one of the moms dropped her girls off, she told me I was very brave. I looked at her like she was a lightweight. Puh-leeease, I got this! Turns out my naive days are not quite over. I won't go into the crazy (to me, anyway) details, but I will say that we will not be doing that again. We have 3 daughters. Every night is a slumber party. Well, the kind I can handle without needing medication the next day.

Stamps: Star Prints (PTI), Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Green Galore (SU!), Raspberry Fizz & Plum Pudding (PTI), Paper: white (PTI), The Sweet Matstack (DCWV), Accessories: star punch (Fiskars)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you handled it with great aplomb, I must say. At least they all seemed to be good girls. And this card -- I'd forgotten how darned cute it was!
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. Hey, I once had eight boys...AND they snuck out of the house!!!! At 3 a.m.!!!!! EEEKKK!!!

Anyway...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the card!

Your favorite aunt

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates