Tuesday, September 18, 2007

For Alyssa



How much do I love my new stamps? So very much. Those Beautiful Blooms really are just that. I've barely had time to play with them, but the time I've had has been fun. I told you there would be more boxes. This one is for a super sweet young lady that I just adore. It's got a gift card and a little something extra in it. It's amazing that there's a picture of it available. I sort of, accidentally, lent out my camera. It was one of those moments where I was aware of what was going on, but not really. You know how your kids will ask you for something when you're on an important phone call, or when you're half asleep? And if you're on the phone, you just kinda nod your head and shoo them away so you can concentrate? Yeah, this is what happened, but I was not asleep or on the phone. I guess I just wasn't paying attention. And it occurred to me at 5 this morning as I was lying in bed, trying to avoid starting my day. "Holy cow! I don't have my camera! How ever will I blog?" So, I was left to use Shawn's "scary" camera. The big, technical kind that I barely know how to turn on. It's just not simple like mine. It took forever for me to realize that the blurry pictures were from the lighting (I had to turn the flash on at noon!), and then getting the angle just right was nearly impossible. Man! For such a fancy pants camera, it sure is hard to figure out. I can't wait to get my camera back. I should have it back in time to photograph Darien's card on her birthday, which is only 2 days away. Fingers crossed. I don't wanna have to use that beast again.



Stamps: Beautiful Blooms (Papertrey Ink), Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Pale Plum, Groovy Guava, Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst (all SU!), Paper: Papertrey white, Accessories: Making Memories eyelets, scallop scissors, Michael's ribbon

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Well, you captured the picture of the birthday bag and it looks wonderful! I love the colors.

Charlene Austin said...

Absolutely the prettiest bag ever!!

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates