Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hola!

We're back. Ok, so it was more like 2 weeks that I was gone. Sorry about that. Well, physically I was gone for a week, but when we got back I was sick again (don't you just wanna be my friend & catch all my cooties?!). My family and I (and 9 other relatives!) went on a cruise to Mexico. Yeah, now you feel really bad for me being sick, huh? Right before we left, Tia caught a cold and I was worried about her getting worse, because she's prone to ear infections and, recently, pneumonia. Well, of course she almost instantly got better and I caught her cold on day 2 of a 7 day vacation. Darien caught the cold somewhere in the middle and also discovered that she gets sea sick. Niiiiice. I have to say that thru all that, we did manage to have tons of fun, and here's a picture to prove it.





Ok, well the picture doesn't prove tons of fun, but gosh darn it, we never all get dressed up & look this nice at the same time. And I'm finally feeling better, so I should be able to get back to creating something. Well, I hope so. November is chock full of birthdays for me, so I've got a lot of work to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...You guys look SO nice! What a good looking bunch!!!

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates