Thursday, March 27, 2008

Leaving Las Vegas

Hey there. I realize that in my last post, I didn't make it clear that we were in Vegas while Shawn had the flu. That's probably because I didn't want to broadcast to the world that we weren't home. Anyways, that's why it sucked. Well, I mean it sucked that he had the flu, but it sucked double bad that we were on vacation and he missed the whole. entire. thing. For instance, he missed this:

(Click to enlarge pix)

My dad (isn't he the cutest?!), me & my step-mom,
the spitfire. For the record, yes, this is the one
who suggested Frizzetta. We love him anyway.


And this: As promised, Krista in her glasses. Yeah,

she's still gorgeous. We're inside the Venetian, btw.

And this: The only shot I have of all 3 girls, I think.


Payton. Isn't he just delicious? This is my nephew

and one of the reasons I almost didn't come home. *sigh*

Reason #2. This is Jordan, my other nephew.

Yeah, he's awesome.

So, that's been my week. It's so nice to be home & back in our own beds. And, yes, Shawn is doing much better now. He just needed to be home. Boy, did I miss my stamps. Isn't that sad? Ok, next time you stop by, there should be something crafty to look at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. Cute dad, cute stepmom, really cute nephews. And don't tell Krista: she looks really cute in glasses and wow, so much older!
Bestest Mom Ever

Stephanie said...

glad that you are home.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates