Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Stephanie

*ahem*
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Stephanieeeee,
Happy Birthday to you!


Alrighty then. Her real present is that I'm not actually singing to her in person. Anyone who's heard me sing is grateful for that one. You're welcome! Anyway, I just wanted to say that this Martha Stewart butterfly punch kicks butt! I've seen people do this with that same punch and I wanted to do it too. It's not a new technique and you can layer any punch, but it's just different with the butterfly. I guess cuz you don't think of flowers flying away, but those butterfies look (to me, anyway) like they're gonna float right off the card. So, thanks to all you enablers out there that made me "just have to have it"! And believe it or not, all the pinks (except the dew drops) are the same color. They're all Papertrey's Sweet Blush, but that ribbon is reeaallly pink. Oh, well. Happy Birthday, Stephanie. Hope your day Rocks!


Stamps: Birthday Basics (Papertrey), Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Paper: Sweet Blush, Pink Patterns and white (all Papertrey), Basic Black (SU!), Accessories: Martha Stewart buttlerfly punch, Orchid Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Sweet Blush twill ribbon (Papertrey)


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I looooooooooove it. Can I get the singing too?????? Thanks Mint.

Anonymous said...

Those butterflies are just the cutest! They DO look like they are flying...
Your Favorite Aunt

P.S. Happy Birthday, Stephanie...

Anonymous said...

Gotta say, you are right about the butterflies. I love the layered look, making the shadow. Well worth the wait for this one!
Bestest Mom Ever

Pam said...

Very cute! I bet Steph loved it! You make very nice cards.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates