Sunday, May 25, 2008

One of a Kind

Hey all! I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend - well, those of you that have one. Most weekends, I hope for a day when I don't have to leave my house, and then I end up leaving anyway. I went out yesterday, and it was no big deal, but I still had to do something with my hair. Darn vanity! My goal is to have a day when I don't have to deal with my hair. *sigh* Something just always seems to come up. I've still got 2 shots left at this, so we'll see how that goes.

So, the other day, I had an awesome idea for my butterfly punch that I love. Yeah, that one didn't work out so great, so this is what happened instead. Sometimes I even surprise myself. And on this one, I set the top butterflies a little over to the side, so even when you look at it straight on, you can see the black underneath. You can't tell here, cuz I took the shot at an angle, so you're just gonna have to take my word for it. But this one came together just right, and I'm crazy pleased with myself.

Stamps: One of a Kind (SU!), Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Paper: Papertrey white, Soft Sky, Cool Caribbean, Basic Black (SU!), Accessories: Martha Stewart butterfly punch


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love it. The butterflies, the color, the shadow, the message/meaning. Cool.
Bestest Mom Ever

Stephanie said...

I love the one of a kind. Makes me want to buy the punch so I can copy that card. Super Cute.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates