Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thank You, Darling!



Yep, that's Lily hiding behind that big dress-up hat, boa & those glasses. The image is cute, but it was the sentiment that pushed me over the edge. So, um, darling! Currently, there are only 2 Lily sets, and I will get the other one as soon as I can. But I am pleading for more! I think I may be obsessed with this little girl. If you're not sure, wait until you see my next card. That one uses my favorite Lily stamp...so far. Ok, enough gushing. Oh yeah, not that it's unusual for me, but I kept this one extra simple, cuz I think her outfit gives you plenty to look (and laugh) at.

Stamps: Lily & Tweet (Pink Cat Studio), Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Paper: Papertrey white, Elegant Eggplant (SU!), Accessories: EE ribbon (SU!), Copics, and even tho you can't see them: Sakura Glaze pen (on her glasses), Stickles (on her rock & ears), Perfect Pearls (necklace)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors really pop on this one. Not that I like purple or anything. So cute, darling!
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

I am loving Lily!! She IS darling!
I like the color, too!
Your Favorite Aunt

Stephanie said...

I wan't a Lily card, so cute.

Robyn said...

What a fun card!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I just bought these stamps. Ohhhhhh you have given me ideas. Lily is darling.
Great blog.
emily

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates