Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Goodbye Tins

Yep, it's the return of the tins. I can't help it. They're so easy & neat & filled with chocolate. That chocolate part just can't be beat. Plus, I still have a gajillion of them left. This time, tho, they're for some people that are leaving the elementary school. My buddy Bree is moving waaaay across the country, so I thought I'd give her some nuggets as a parting gift. And a super good luck to her. But now who's gonna tell random stories that make everybody crack up? (the one with the crossing guard still makes me giggle) Ugh! And then Ms. R is leaving us and is just going across town, but still. She did us an awesome favor a couple of years ago and I'm still appreciating that one. And, somehow, she didn't get a tin from me this year for Christmas (and was sure to let me know it!) so I thought it was only right to give her one as her good bye gift. She told me that she loved the one she got last year so much that she still hadn't opened it. Ok, ew. (and she's not the only one to tell me that. what?! people, eat the stinkin' candy!) Ok, well, don't eat it now. So, with the new tin, take a picture of it, then bust that bad boy open! It is to be enjoyed, not stared at. Wacky! Anyway, I'm gonna miss you ladies. Good luck and let us know how you're doing. And like that, the school year's over. Have a great summer! {yeah, i'm not going anywhere. i'll be here posting all summer. i just thought that was a good way to end my post. see ya in a coupla days}

Stamps: Best Yet (SU!), Damask Designs & Faux Ribbon (PTI), Ink: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip & Soft Sky (SU!), Versamark, Paper: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa & Chocolate Chip (SU!), Ocean Tides (PTI), Avery labels, Accessories: Nestabilities, Ocean Tides satin ribbon & Sweet Blush grosgrain ribbon (PTI), Hershey nuggets & tins (Specialty Bottle)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the presents you hate to unwrap because they look so good! On the other hand, if you already know there is CHOCOLATE in them ... Not that much of a dilemma, ladies. But they do look really cool in that classic Mint style.
Bestest Mom Ever

Stephanie said...

I love them. Can I place and order??

Anonymous said...

They are cute as can be.

Your Favorite Aunt

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates