Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley



You may have noticed that I really love this stamp set.  I use that flower like it's my only stamp.  I love it!  Ok, I guess I love those polka dots, too.  Didn't think I would, but I do!  And I was aware while making this card that I used the same sentiment with the flower on my mother-in-law's card. But that's just because I really like the way they look together.  Anyway, this card is for my sister Ashley who is turning 19. She lives all the way in Las Vegas and I miss her terribly.  I won't gush about how awesome I think she is, but just know the awesomeness is there. There's no denying it.



I had to really dig (way back to last year!) to find a picture where she wasn't making a goofy face or rolling around in the driveway (don't ask), cuz she does that. But here she is, on the right. Those guys in the back would be my dad & my brother.  And you know all those other people...

Anyway, Happy Birthday Sissy! I love you!!!

Stamps: Friends til the End, Vintage Picnic & Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Paper: black, white, Sweet Blush & Berry Sorbet (PTI), Accessories: Copics:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that flower, too, and offset on the page like that really works. Cool colors, too!
Happy Birthday, Ashley!
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

I love the colors, and of course, I love the polkadots. It's a happy card!

Your Favorite Aunt

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates