Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Theresa!




Hmm, this is very interesting.  I made this card a little over a week ago and yet I don't remember it looking like this.  I thought it was different.  Not a lot different, but still.  How odd.  Oh well.  Obviously I made it, it's got my name on it.  Yes, people, sometimes I can be this big of a dork.  Wow, now I'm really hoping that my sister-in-law liked it.  I've talked to her a bunch of times this week and the subjects have been so important, I keep forgetting to ask her if she even got it.  Her mail is a little funny and she doesn't always get it. She lives in the middle of noflippinwhere.  Well, gee, if she read my blog {mental note: tell Theresa to read my blog}, she could let me know right here!  K, just so you all don't think I've completely lost my ever lovin' mind, this is just what I sound like when I've got several birthdays, a funeral, H1N1 (which I just heard a cat got?!  good gravy!) at my schools and multiple family issues happening all at once.  Hopefully one day (in, saaay, 20 years or so) things will calm down a smidge.  Fingers crossed!

Stamps: Giga Guidelines, Vintage Labels & Background Basics: Text Style (PTI), Birthday Surprise (Verve), Ink: Aqua Mist (PTI), Bermuda Bay (SU!), Versafine Onyx Black, Paper: Vintage Cream & Aqua Mist (PTI), Bermuda Bay (SU), Accessories: Nestabilities


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cat with the swine flu? Crazy!
Love the card. I think this is something different from you and I like it! Love it!

Your Favorite Aunt

Anonymous said...

Love the composition, the color and the texture -- makes me want to touch it. I'm sure she loved it.
Happy Birthday, Theresa!
Bestest Mom Ever

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates