Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Izzy



Hello, November!  It's a little crazy that it's November and yesterday it was around 80° here.  Not to rub it in for you people that actually have winter, and all the shtuff that goes with it.  Trust me, I've had my fair share of harsh winters (5 total, good enough!), didn't love it and can sympathize with those of you not feelin' it.  But wow.  If you are having yucky weather where you are, maybe it'll make you feel better to know that this "yes, no" weather is making our allergies just insane!  It's cold, it's (not quite) hot, it's cold, it's (not quite) hot.  It's wacky is what it is!  Anyway, starting off our November birthdays is my mother-in-law, whose birthday was Sunday.  I had a different card for her, but I had to veto it and decided simple was better for her.  I went back to one of my favorite sets, Friends til the End.  I used a lighter color scheme for her, even though she's got a very bold personality. *patting myself on the back for phrasing it so nicely*  Aww, she knows we love her, and no one could ever accuse her of being shy!  And that's all I've got to say about that.  Have a fabulous day!

Stamps: Friends til the End & Vintage Picnic (PTI), Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Paper: Groovy Guava (SU!), white & black (PTI), Accessories: Mike's ribbon colored with R02, Copics:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors, as well as one of my favorite flowers. Hey, sometimes we "bold" people can appreciate softer things ... sometimes.
Happy Birthday, Izzy!
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

I like the colors, too. And, so far the weather here isn't too bad. But we know it's-a-comin'!

Your Favorite Aunt

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates