Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cherry Blossoms


Hey there! Yes, I'm still alive. And exhausted. First, I was sick. (You're shocked, I'm sure). Yes, after dealing with sick children, it finally caught up to me. But it was a mild cold and I used that as an excuse to not clean my house or cook, and I sat here & stamped. Mother of the Year, here I come. But I was behind on my stamping, so I stamped up some thank you cards for all my happy birthday wishes & goodies I got for my birthday. If you missed it, I will still happily accept any gifts. Better late than never, I always say. So I finally feel better and had cards made, then Shawn went & replaced my computer. See, one would think that would be a fabulous thing, but 1) I don't like change and 2) all my stuff got moved around. It took me a couple of days to figure everything out. Sure, the old one would freeze up & was incredibly slow, but when it was working, I knew right where everything was. Plus, that's stampin' money, Mister! And then, I've also been working at the Book Fair at the elementary school all day, all week. So, here I am. I'm healthy, have cards, figured out my new computer (sorta) and finally have time! It's like waiting for the planets to align. Oh, yeah, Darien stayed home sick today. Not that it's a big deal (she's fine) or that you care, but it really is neverending. Let's be glad I got this in.

BTW, Stephanie. That place that has templates that might help you out is here. Take a look around. If you don't find what you're looking for, lemme know. I'll look some more for you.

Stamps: En Francais (SU!), Mixed Messages (Papertrey), Cherry Blossom (Rubber Stampede), Ink: Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose (SU!), Paper: Papertrey white, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa (SU!), Accessories: oval punches (SU!)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, A new post to look at. I got my mini catalog on Monday, a little late. I love all my stuff that came in the happy mail today.I can't wait to play. You rock like a rock star. And thanks for the link, I will check it out. You make me laugh girl.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates