Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Stuff. Yay!


Ok, I was finally struck by inspiration. A whole bunch of things just came together all at once and here ya go. First, the stamp set. I've been wanting 'Piece of Cake' from Papertrey for a long time, but have just opted to get other stamp sets first. I think I actually went to buy it once and it was out of stock. Anyway, this month I finally got it, along with the new colors Nichole released in her own line. Turns out her new Aqua Mist goes great with Chocolate Chip. I love this color combo. Then, while shopping for things I just *had* to have, I came across this little flower border. I was at All That Scraps and they have these cute, little paper borders. I couldn't wait to use them. Sometimes when I try to mush all my new stuff together, it doesn't really work. But I love how this all just worked. I'll be making a lot of these cards, or at least cards using this color combination. That's all I've got for now. What? I've gotta go make more cards.

Stamps: Piece of Cake (Papertrey), Ink: Aqua Mist (Papertrey), Chocolate Chip (SU!), Paper: white, Aqua Mist (Papertrey), Chocolate Chip (SU!), Paper Frills (Doodlebug Design)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The flowers and the swirls make quite a statement! This is definitely a different look for you, and I love it.
Bestest Mom Ever

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates