Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day *sigh*


Alright, Happy Valentine's Day. There I said it. I'm just not a fan of Valentine's Day. I'm not sure when this happened, but I just think it's stupid. I'm not going to get into all of the thinking behind my not liking it, because I don't know why it bugs me so much. I guess because I'm just not a romantic. And I don't like being told when to show who I love how much I love them. I do have to say Shawn is fine with me not liking it, so he's not one of those guys struggling to find just the right card & flowers at the last minute. Oh, how I do love to laugh at those guys. Okie dokie, having said all that, now I have to explain why I have 3 Valentine's cards on my blog. See, here's the thing. Shawn celebrates the day with our girls. Yeah, awwwww. Who gets to make the cards? Yeah, that would be me. He figures he has the right to have me do it, since he's invested in all the supplies. Ok, he's got me there. So every year he goes out & buys them stuff and they seem to enjoy it. They are such daddy's girls. Well, ok, maybe not Krista. She belongs to herself and we're good with that. Oh, I just wanted to add that, yes, these are those little 3x3 cards again. I love those things. Well, for those of you that do celebrate, have a good Valentine's Day!

Stamps: Sweet Love (Papertrey), Ink: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate (SU!), Palette Noir, Paper: Berry Bliss DSP, Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate (SU!), Papertrey white, Accessories: Marvy scallop punch, brads

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet I can guess which card is for who. Ha ha. No red and white and lace here; purple, brown and pink. Hmmmmm. They are perfect and really cute.
Your Mamma Loves Ya

Stephanie said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which one I like best. They are all beautiful!
Brenda

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates