Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cuttlebugged Pomegranate (phew!)



Here I am. Yeah, it's been awhile. I have been just plain old busy and uninspired. But when I get something, you guys are the first to know. So, I was inspired. I saw this card on Splitcoast and thought, "Hmmm, now why didn't I think of that?" So I CASEd it. Basically, that means I stole it & made it my own. You all know how much I love a simple card. Now I just *need* more cuttlebug folders so I can have a variety. This is the type of card that I could totally mass produce (ohmygoodnessgracious! If you receive a Mother's Day card from me, look away!) in no time flat. I love it!


Stamps: Spiral Bouquet (Papertrey), Ink: Palette Noir, Purely Pomegranate (SU!), Paper: Papertrey white, Purely Pomegranate, Accessories: PP satin ribbon (SU!), some swirly Cuttlebug folder


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is beautiful. I love it. I love pomegranate.

Anonymous said...

I do love the simplicity, yet the elegant style. Don't even think of mass producing -- you would hate it by card 30.
Mom Knows Ya Best

Anonymous said...

I love this card! It's beautiful! And, your mom is right, mass producing would make you crazy!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

How funny.. I got out my cuttlebug last week. I did two cards but,I am stuck on what to put on them . Maybe when I get actual " time " to sit & think about ideas :o).
Your cards are always so fabulous !

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates