Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Almost Birthday Rachel



Are you guys sick of looking at this Berry Bliss paper yet? I love how easy it is to coordinate with this paper. I know all of the designer papers from Stampin' Up! coordinate with their colors, but I just happen to love all of the colors in this paper. Purely Pomegranate is definitely one of my favorite colors and this is the only paper they have with that color in it, so I guess I'll be stocking up on it. I had to pat myself on the back for this mailbox, cuz it was a last minute rush job and it came together exactly the way I wanted. I found out Friday night that my oldest (not in age, but I've known her for 20 years) and bestest friend from high school was sort of in town (well, closer than Fresno) and of course I had to see her. Her birthday is this Thursday, so I wanted to take her gift straight to her just a wee bit early. Only problem is, I was gonna put it together this weekend and mail it on Tuesday. Mmmm, yeah. So, I woke up on Saturday morning and put this together before getting up the girls and getting everybody ready for the hour and a half drive. I even put some chocolate in there, cuz chocolate always makes people feel better about getting older. Not that we're old, mind you. Of course, saying things like "mind you" can make you seem old. Hmmm. Maybe I won't use that one anymore.





Side view. Ooh. Aah.

I love these little brads that I put in the middle of the flowers. They're all glittery and I swear they are the same color as the paper. Well, the brown is darker, but the other 2 colors are very close to the Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate. Fabulous!

Stamps: Limitless Labels, Mixed Messages (Papertrey), Circle of Friendship (SU!), Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa (SU!), Paper: Berry Bliss DSP, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate (SU!), Accessories: scallop & circle punches, PP satin ribbon (SU!), Marvy scallop punch, Maya Road felt flowers, some glittery brads =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee whiz, even I don't say "mind you." Oops, maybe the gee whiz just gave me away. Anyway, I won't get tired of those colors!
Bestest Mom Ever

Stephanie said...

It is so beautiful I think I might cry. I love the colors too.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates