Monday, July 28, 2008

Keepin' It Simple



Ok, first I really need to point out that in the picture, the flowers are not even, but here in my hand, they are...I swear. Why do my pictures always do weird things to my cards? Maybe because I have no idea what I'm doing. Hmmm. That is a possibility. Anyway, sometimes I just feel the need to do something incredibly simple. Sometimes I feel like creating something with just black & white. This time I did both. I also wanted to combine my white Primas with my pearly baubles. I think the baubles add a touch of elegance to these little paper flowers. Hmm, maybe I should talk to either my brother or my sister, who are both awesome photographers, to see if I can get some tips on how to take better pictures. Or, maybe I should just not obsess over it. I mean, you can see the card right? Eh, good enough.

Stamp: Birthday Basics (Papertrey), Ink: Versamark, Paper: Papertrey white & Basic Black (SU!), Accessories: Primas, String of Pearls Baubles (Stamping Bella), white embossing powder (Stampendous)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the simplistic elegance. And hey, they photograph; you create. Two different art forms. The pics of your cards are fine!
Bestest Mom Ever

Stephanie said...

i love the black and white. i am really into those colors right now.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates