Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashley

How much do I love this card? It took everything I had to squish it into an envelope, which I knew would totally smother the life out of it, and send it off to my sister for her birthday. First of all, I've been wanting these stamps forever. They are just so fabulously adorable! Second, the whole thing came together just right and I was just so tickled with myself. I really wanted it to be fun and young, but not childish, since my sister turns 18 today. She's so incredibly awesomely fantastically *Ashley* and I hope she loves this card as much as I do. I also hope she can tell how much I love her when she sees it. If not, I'll just have to redirect her to my blog. I think I made myself pretty clear, here. Aaand I'll be back tomorrow with my mom's birthday card. Phew!

Stamps: Smells Like Cake (The Cat's Pajamas), Ink: Pink Pirouette & Close to Cocoa (SU!), Memento Tuxedo Black, Paper: Papertrey white, Berry Bliss DSP, Pink Pirouette & Close to Cocoa (SU!), Accessories: Dark Chocolate ribbon (PTI), scallop punch, dazzling diamonds (SU!), Stickles, Copics: B12, E11, E15, RV000, RV10, RV23, R29, Y02, YR04


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really outdid yourself on this one. Like, WOW! This is super duper. She will definitely love it.
Happy Birthday Ashley!!
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

So darn adorable! And I love the polka-dot ribbon. Looks like you put a lot of time and love into this one.

Your Favorite Aunt

Stephanie said...

wow wow wow and so stinkn cute.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates