Friday, November 7, 2008

The Whole Shebang

Alrighty. I am officially done with all this stuff. Yay me! This is it, this is everything. Well, the cards and the tins for friends and staff at school. I'm still working on the family gifts, but I'm more than halfway done with those. And those are neat. Yeah, you have to wait til I'm done to see what they are (unless you've been to my house & gotten a sneaky-peeky!), cuz I wanna take a picture of all of them together. I'm probably more excited than the recipients will be, since they are not crafters. Oh, well. We've got a big family and this is what they get. Times are tough, people! And on that note, bring on the season of giving!






Stamps: So Many Scallops, So Swirled, Best Yet (SU!), Lily & Tweet (Pink Cat Studio), Holiday Treats (PTI), Ink: Baja Breeze & Elegant Eggplant (SU!), Pure Poppy (PTI), Versafine Onyx Black, Brilliance Moonlight White, Paper: BB & EE (SU!), PP & white (PTI), Accessories: Soft Sky & Baja Breeze ribbon, scallop punch (SU!), paper crimper, brads, tins (Specialty Bottle), Avery labels, Michael's silver ribbon, Lavender Moon & Pure Poppy ribbon (PTI), Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities & Copics (yay!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, all together like that makes quite a statement! And each set somehow has its own unique look. They all look so Professional! People would buy this stuff, you know. Great job.
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

Your mom's right. People WOULD buy this stuff. It's very, very nice! My first word when I opened this blog and saw them, was "WOW!" You are truly amazing! Great work!

Your Favorite Aunt

Melissa said...

Oh my, these are so beautiful!!! Lovely work!!

Tina said...

Very nice! You did a GREAT job.

Stephanie said...

i love the whole shebang. it is so merry and bright. thanks for sharing.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates