Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


Hey, kids, look what I got! I have to tell you that this is such a super special honor. Not that it's an Oscar or anything, but to have someone single you out just for being you is kinda cool. Especially when you consider that there are about a bamillion blogs out there, and Mindy picked mine. Pretty darn cool and puts a smile on a girl's face. Thanks Mindy! Here's her blog in case you wanna checky-checky her out: With Flying Colors

Ok, now for the rules:

1. The recipient may put the logo on their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Leave links to their blogs
5. Leave messages for your nominees

Okie dokie. Now, the 5 blogs I'm passing this onto are (and this is tricky, trust me. i like A LOT of blogs):

Julee - I'm one of her biggest stalkers fans and she can do no wrong in my book!

Jenn - She's my favorite colorer (?!) on the planet. Her videos make it look waaaay too simple.

Laura - Elegant, elegant, elegant. She has impeccable taste.

Joan B - Smart, funny and talented. I'm in awe. I LOVE Dear Paperlicious.

Amy - If you like bright colors, this is your girl (i'm actually afraid of them!). And aside from my mom, she was my first reader. She can always find the positive side of things and I admire that.

K, here's hoping that the ladies on this list that don't know who I am, don't think I'm some kinda stalker fruit loop chick (uh, i'm pretty sure Julee already knows this). I just love their work and think they are all very kreativ!

Have a
Happy Thanksgiving
everybody!

Mint

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Thanks for the award, Mint! You always make me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! You've hit the big time!
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo !!!
I'm soooo proud of you !

I have always thought you were the most Fabulous !

Stephanie said...

congrats, so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, girl! I'm proud of you! And, as you always say..."YOU ROCK!"

Your Favorite Aunt

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates