Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Card #5



Ok, here it is. My last Christmas card. Phew! I've got them all done. I was just waiting for my Snowflake Serenade set to arrive. I don't know why it took me so long to realize that I needed it. Ok, I do know why. I hadn't been hit by inspiration yet. But then I saw a card on Nichole's blog, (ya gotta scroll down a bit) and then I had to order it. Then, before I actually got to make the card, I saw another card on SCS. So, I merged the two, and here we are. I believe I can take the credit for my other Christmas cards, but not this one. Whatever. I'm just glad I'm done. Now I get to finish the tins that go with this card and then I'm all the way done. Woohoo!

Stamps: Snowflake Serenade (Papertrey), Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy (SU!), Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy (SU!), Accessories: Mike's blue ribbon

No comments:

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates