Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas is Coming!


I realize, as I sit here looking at this explosion of Purely Pomegranate holiday offerings, I may have taken coordinating projects to a disturbing new level. First, you may have noticed, I redid my card. I'm much happier with this version. And, of course, all my labels go together. I won't go into detail here about what I used on everything and how it all comes full circle, but boy, I am proud of myself. Now, for those of you who are thinking, "Man, that girl has got waaay too much time on her hands," (and I know some of you, personally), I have to agree. But, this is how I relax. Plus, this is probably one of the most affordable mass gift givings I've ever done. I got 30 tins for just over $30. I already had the paper & ink and, believe it or not, I had most of the stamps already, except for the Papertrey. And you know, I would've bought those anyways. Come on, it's Papertrey. Oh, you haven't even seen my blue card yet. But, I'm still fine tuning that one, and I should have that whole project up sometime after Thanksgiving. Oh, you're excited now, aren't you?

Card Stamps: The Snowflake Spot, Many Merry Messages, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel (SU!), Ink: Colorbox pigment white, Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White (SU!), Accessories: circle punch, white ep (SU!), silver brads (making memories)

Hinged tin stamps: Holiday Treats (Papertrey), So Swirly Jumbo Wheel (SU!), Ink: Purely Pomegranate (SU!), Paper: Whisper White (SU!), Avery mailing labels, Accessories: Hershey's nuggets, Purely Pomegranate ribbon (SU!), clear top hinged tin (specialtybottle.com)

8 oz. tin stamps: Season of Joy (SU!), Holiday Treats (Papertrey), Ink: Purely Pomegranate (SU!), Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate (SU!), Avery full sheet labels, Accessories: Hershey's kisses, Marvy scalloped punches, Purely Pomegranate ribbon (SU!), 8 oz. tin (specialtybottle.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say the explosion of pomegranate looks wonderful all together! Really really cool gift idea.
Bestest Mom Ever

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, has been a great read! Just thought it may interest you to know, a while back i managed to find a british labels company who printed me some mailing labels for a really low price. If interested then it may be worth taking a look at their website.

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates