Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blue Christmas



Alrighty, here's another photo to make those of you who actually have lives just sick. Of course, there was plenty of laundry and general housework that had to be sacrificed so I could finish all 30 tins and 50 some odd cards. You know, doing a little here & there, in between fighting kids (yeah, angels my butt!), hungry kids (did I give birth to grown football players?!) and bored kids (do I have to say it again: entertain yourselves, that's why I had 3 of you!). Grrr. I do like how all of my projects turned out, but I think the blue is my favorite. It's just so soft & pretty. And while the ribbon is pretty, it's also a major pain in the rear to tie. But it's ok, cuz I'm all done. Yippee! Oh, what's that you say? What's on the nugget labels? Would you like a closer look? Ok.




Hmmm, whaddya know? Those are Nichole's snowflakes on them there labels. Just delicious! The big snowflakes in Snowflake Serenade fit just lovely on the labels. And that, ladies and...well, probably just ladies, is my Christmas stash. Or, is it? Yeah, I got one more thing coming. But, I forgot to take those pictures (and wrapped them!), so that's gonna have to wait for another day.

Stamps: Snowflake Serenade & Holiday Treats (Papertrey), Ink: Night of Navy & Bashful Blue (SU!), Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy (SU!), Avery full sheet labels & address labels, Accessories: Mike's ribbon, Marvy punches, 8 oz. & hinged tins, nuggets & kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how pretty! Soft blue snow wrapped chocolate. Lots of work with a spectacular result.
But ... those lovely angels don't LOOK like football players ...
Bestest Mom Ever

Ted said...

Hey, there are a few of us men who read these...not just ladies. Okay, well mostly ladies, but you get the idea! ;)

I love these little tins and you're right... I didn't need more enabling. You do such wonderful work! :)

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates