Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I Love the 80's


Ok, yeah, I'm aware that this card looks suspiciously like the last one I posted, but I can't work under pressure. Dana asked me to make a card for someone at school who's leaving (and a man at that!) and it was a rush job. So, I used my own work as inspiration and came up with this. Sure, brown & green can be a little cliche for guys, but hey. She asked me this morning and we needed it ASAP, since his last day is Friday.

Hmm, I sure thought I had lots of witty things to write about (finally, right?) but I'm sitting here watching the top 100 songs of the 80's and I've gone & lost all train of thought. Yes, I am an 80's girl. Totally. Oh my goodness. Tainted Love? Come on Eileen? INXS, The Bangles, Bon Jovi, U2... Man, we had really good music. And the funny thing is, Darien loves most of that music. She thinks she missed her decade. Poor baby. Luckily, she's got me and my huge library of all things 80's (Tear for Fears? Oh, come on. Great stuff!). Ok, they're about to play "Walk This Way", by Run-DMC and Aerosmith, which Kaleb used to walk around singing. This was hilarious, cuz he was about 3 or 4 years old and he just loved this song. Oh, yeah, good times. Good times. Oh, I will definitely have to revisit my love of the 80's. Aren't you just on the edge of your seat with anticipation?

Stamps: Papertrey, Ink: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery DSP (all SU!), Accessories: Circle punch, Chocolate Chip ribbon (SU!)

No comments:

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates