Monday, August 27, 2007

Christmas Card #2


Ok, this is my second one. It's actually a variation of one I made earlier, but this one is more dramatic, I guess. I love black ink embossed. It's so shiny and pretty. You probably can't see that, tho. Well, since I'm pointing things out, the snowflake is embossed, too. I'm working on another Christmas card, and I have an idea in my head, but I'm having a hard time putting it down on paper. This one could take a while. But I know it's gonna be blue. I think. Maybe. I dunno. Nevermind.

Well, I'm off to bed. The schedule in our house has changed and instead of waking up around 8:15 a.m., we're waking up at 5:45. Did you know that it's still dark at 5:45? My goodness, that's early. But I don't see that changing any time soon, so now I have to get used to falling asleep earlier, too. I mean, when the girls are in school, I wake up at 6:30 anyway, but that's not until next week. So, I thought I still had some sleep-in time. But no. I'm on week 2 of 5:45, and I think I'm over the I'm-so-tired-I'm-delirious phase. I think. Maybe. I dunno. Yeah, I think I've run into the indecisive phase, which I don't think I can actually blame on my lack of sleep. But as long as it doesn't mess with my card-making abilities, I think I might survive this.

Stamps: The Snowflake Spot, Many Merry Messages, Jumbo So Swirly wheel (SU!), Ink: Colorbox black & white, Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black (SU!), clear & white embossing powder (SU!)

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the layout, the colors and the swirlies!

Sharon in NE said...

It looks like your card making abilities are still intact! ;)
Beautiful card.

Angie said...

Hey Girl,

Your card is awesome ! I can't wait to see what card I'm getting at Christmas :o) !
Hey your kind of on my school schedule. I do 5:30am. I'm not ready for next week . I sent you an email. I hope all is good !

All your cards are so beautiful !
Friends,

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates