Monday, August 6, 2007

Is There a Rehab for Stamping?


Nevermind. Even if there were such a thing, I'm not interested. I kinda enjoy this illness. But I've also discovered that I'm addicted to a particular stamp set. Wow, a double addiction. That can't be good. Now, if you just scroll down the page, I'm sure you can figure out just what the set is. I'm really feeling the set "Priceless". The swirls in there actually make me giddy. Yes, giddy. That's sick, isn't it? And they can be used so many ways. And how precious is the little butterfly? And then, SU! had to go & make that darn, yet oh so gorgeous, jumbo swirly wheel. Well, I'll be darned if it just doesn't go perfect with my little swirly friends from Priceless. See, this is where the sickness creeps in. You start referring to your stamps affectionately. So, so sad. But how can it be sad when it makes me so happy at the same time? I dunno. Here's the good news for you. I've decided not to continue to torture my fans - all one of you - by continually using this set. So, I'm gonna branch out. That's right. I'm going to use some of my other sets that I love. I'm not sure which ones, but just know I'm going to do it. No, really, I am. Why are you laughing? Of course, I guess I should at least post the other cards that I have using that set first. What, you didn't think I meant today, did you? Yeah, right!


Stamps: Priceless (duh!), Looks Like Spring, Reason to Smile, Ink: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon, small & large punch tags (all SU!), eyelets & brad (Making Memories)

I also wanted to add that the card under "Substitution", I totally CASED from Sherry Cheever, whose blog can be found over there --->

2 comments:

Amy said...

Me again! I love your writing style. Believe it or not, you remind me of myself with your writing style. I live in MN, so far away from you--but I've visited SF once before and loved it! Especially the Ghiradelli chocolate! Yummy!

Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your blog. Found you via Amy. Talk about addiction how about me calling my paper stash a collection:)

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates