Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Christmas Card #3


K, technically, this is the third Christmas card I'm posting, but it's the first one I made this year. Poor thing, I guess it was just getting no love. See, I made it so long ago (gosh, way back in July) and I wasn't gonna post it at all. I wanted it to be a surprise for the people I was gonna send it to. Then I decided to make a couple of different cards to send out, so who cares who saw it. Then I started posting the other ones & forgot about this one. I mean, I still love it. After all, this was the inspiration for the last one I posted (are ya still with me?). But after I posted the black one, Darien said she likes this one better. Oh. So, I thought I'd just put it out there. And there it is. I think I'm done with Christmas cards, at least until September 15. Who knows, I might get inspired all over again. For now, I've got a few September birthdays, so I've got to get back to making those.

Stamps: Faux Ribbon (Papertrey), The Snowflake Spot & So Swirly Jumbo wheel (SU!), Ink: Colorbox white, Paper: Purely Pomegranate (SU!), Papertrey white, Accessories: White embossing powder (SU!), Oval punches (SU!), Michael's white ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying your Christmas creations. Love the colors and design.

Eva said...

I LOVE this one! It's yummy!

corinnesomerville said...

I LOVE this card !!! It's really gorgeous !! I saw that you had visited my blog so I wanted to vist yours :)....so glad I did. Your family is gorgeous too !! I'll be visiting everyday now :)

Have a great day
Corinne (aka Roxy)

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates