Thursday, August 2, 2007


Hmmm, well I don't have anything exciting to add today. Not that what I've got so far has been riveting, but I'd like to add stuff as often as possible. So, I think I'll just post a card that I made and call it a day. I guess I really like that designer series paper by SU! Of course, I've got a stack of cards that I've made with the Priceless stamp set, so I must love that one. The swirls are just lovely. Yes, lovely. But this paper is perfect for all the little girls I make cards for.
Stamp: Labelicious, Ink: Regal Rose, Paper: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Flowers for You Designer Series, Accessories: Certainly Celery ribbon, clear button, designer label punch, circle punch (all SU!)

No comments:

 

Mint To Be | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates